Maximum potential return.
No return unless you sold your contract early
Part of the maximum potential return
remains in the rectangle, and then exits on the right
Drag & drop your trade range to investReal trading experience with no complications. Visual Forex trading.
Select your price range and time periodWhat do you think the future maximum price is?
And the minimum? And when do you think that price range will happen?
Controlled riskChoose the size of your investment. You can see the maximum return on your investment before you trade. You know you cannot lose more than your investment. And you can sell your CFD at any time prior to the expiry of the contract.
Range Spreads CFDs can be bought and sold anytime until the expiry time.
Markets in Financial
Financial Services and
Markets Act 2000
And you can make several simultaneous trades in one asset, to hedge for multiple scenarios.
You don’t need to know what pips, spreads and margin rates are – all those are pre-calculated for you with our graphical interface.
- No pips
- No leverage
- No commissions
- No stop-outs
but less risk and complexity than full MT4 FX trading.
- You want fast, visual FOREX trading. Range CFDs give you the opportunity to start with small investments and develop your trading style step by step.
- You can see how you want to invest, but don’t want to go through the classic MT4 learning curve and computer configurations.
- You want to focus your financial foresight and knowledge on the market, not the trading tool itself – with known risks and the opportunity to make a return (holiday, gift, something for you).
You want to stay legally protected and trade on regulated terms.
You want your funds to be kept in segregated client accounts.
NOT ON TRADING TOOLS
Meet Range CFDs — as simple as possible, but not simpler. Focus on the assets, not the tools.
- Easy to start – just $1 minimum investments
- Fast start – a few minutes from signup to real trading
- Clear and user friendly. Profitability and risk are known before you open a position
- Easy to use – intuitive, natural interface. Focus on your assets. Drag and drop your trade
- See your maximum return – see how close to the max you can get with your trade. The longer your asset’s price is in the range, the closer you get to your maximum return.
- No need to calculate worst case outcomes because you cannot lose more than you invested
- No stop-outs that terminate promising positions
- No margin requirements, no spreads, no transaction fees, no commissions
- No downloads, no software setup, no server configurations
- Not win/lose – your return is the maximum or less depending on how right your investment was
- No worries about withdrawals – all funds are held in segregated client accounts
instead of concentrating on the operation of the trading tool itself.
which such trades can be placed very conveniently.
Range CFDs are a foreign exchange financial instrument used for clear, fast and intuitive online trading. You can see the maximum potential return before investing, and your losses cannot exceed your investment.
Place a cube on the chart to represent the price range and the time range of your trade, select the size of your investment, and trade.
Your CFD will then move to the left, as time progresses, and you see whether the price indeed does go through your CFD.
Your investment return grows, the longer the price is inside your CFD cube.
- If the price goes all the way through your cube, your return is the maximum potential return.
- If the price only partly goes through your cube, you pro rata make a smaller return.
- If the price misses your cube entirely, you do not make a return on your investment.